Research Engineer, Computer Science/Information System/Physics/Mathematics
Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies and Systems invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Develop API and test software solutions for protecting big data privacy for industry deployment
- Develop API and test software solutions for privacy-preserving big data computation
- Develop web applications for online demonstration to potential customers or industry partners
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Physics, or Mathematics
- Candidates with Bachelor's degree are also welcome to apply
- Technical knowledge / skills in data analytic, artificial intelligence, and machine learning is a plus
- Proficient in languages such as Python or Java, ML backends such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.