Research Fellow, Electronic/Telecommunications/Computer Engineering/Applied Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop new algorithms for multiview or 360 degree video streaming
- Develop new algorithms for visual signal compression and optimization
- Perform system integration and optimization
- PhD degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in visual signal processing and compression, computer vision, saliency determination and image processing
- An excellent research profile
- Good technical reading, writing and programming skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU