Research Fellow, Control/Electrical and Electronic/Mechanical/Computer Science
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development and optimization of deep learning and inference models algorithms for autonomous vehicles control, complete algorithm simulation
- Various mobile robot dynamics modeling and parameter calibration
- Research and implementation of robot safe obstacle avoidance and smooth obstacle avoidance algorithms
- Connect with academia to flexibly transform the latest academic achievements
- Possess PhD degree in Control / Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Proficient in robot kinematics and dynamic modeling experience
- Familiar with at least one simulation software and able to simulate and verify the model
- Familiar with the basic methods of object motion modeling, and understand the principle of coordinate space transformation
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.