Gopalakrishnan - NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellow
The Gopalakrishnan – NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship, supported by Mr Kris Gopalakrishnan, provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research intensive university in Asia. The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Review literature and analyze data
- Design novel multimodal transfer learning algorithms for smart sensing technology
- Develop internet of things systems for data collection and experiments
- Publish research papers
- Provide research leadership as well as mentorship to the project team
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader
- Applicant is required to submit a thoughtful and realistic research proposal
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.