4 days left
- Full Time
The School of Biological Sciences invites applications for the position of Project Officer (Neuroscience).
- Conducting neuroscience research involving behavioural aexperiments in rodents, histological characterization, image analyses with programming
- Other administrative work (ordering, safety etc)
- A bachelor degree from a university in high reputation
- Certificate for Responsible Care and Use of Laboratory Animal Course in Singapore
- Research experience in rodent handling (both rats and mice), surgical techniques (implanting electrodes and optic fibers), electrical and optical manipulations in living animals, perfusion fixation, injections
- Research experience in histological techniques including brain sectioning with microtome, vibratome and cryostat, immunostaining
- Research experience in imaging techniques including the use of ZEISS confocal microscope
- Research experience in rodent behavioural experiments using ANY-maze and Ethovision softwares
- Programming skills in Matlab and Arduino
- Good knowledge in statistics and experience in the use of statistics software including IBM SPSS and Graphpad Prism
- Good skills in image processing and analysis using Adobe photoshop and ImageJ
- Experience in procurement of laboratory supplies
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.