Research Fellow, Delta-NTU Coporate Lab
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Coporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Set up multi-sensory based localization system (such as Vision+UWB, Vision+LiDAR, Vision+UWB+LiDAR)
- Develop sensor fusion algorithms for accurate position and orientation estimation
- Carry out experiments to demonstrate the effectiveness of the developed localization system for docking tasks in dynamic industrial environments
- Possess PhD degree in Control / Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Proficient in localization technical issues
- Familiar with commonly used localization-related sensors and their specifications, and sensor-fusion techniques
- Demonstrated capability in AGV (autonomous ground vehicle) research: sensor fusion, localization, path planning and control
- Experience in programming languages such as C, Python, Matlab scripts, Matlab Simulink
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU