Project Officer, Mechanics/Science/Engineering/Aviation/Mechanical Design
Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI) (http://atmri.ntu.edu.sg/) in Nanyang Technological University, is a center working on the development of UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) related technologies for safe Traffic Management of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) in an urban environment, and is welcoming applications for the position of Project Officer.
- This job is expected to simulate the dynamic process of drone collision on aircraft engine to evaluate the damage level of aircraft engine.
- Study the influence of aerodynamic force on the collision and evaluate the influence of Vortex fluid on the aircraft turbulence and propeller hover
- Participate in other related job of structural design and FE analysis
- Bachelor's degree from acclaimed university in the area of mechanics, science, engineering, aviation, or mechanical design
- Strong FEM skills, such as ABAQUS, ANSYS, WORKBENCH, etc
- Excellent skills of CFD software
- Experience in structural design (e.g., SOLIDWORKS) is an advantage
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- Self-starter, independent learner, curious, task-oriented, goal-driven, team-player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.