Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct literature review on the development and market of the energy storage systems in tropical cities
- Develop research and financial modeling, and carry out data analysis
- Assist in and prepare the arrangement of conferences with international research collaborators
- Prepare reports and present results in both English & Chinese
- Possess Master Degree in finance/interpreting/communication or related disciplines
- Experience in financial modeling and research model development
- Experience in data analysis combining financial and research information
- Good communication and writing in both English and Chinese is a must
- Capability of a third language like French, German, etc. is advantageous
- Experience in organizing or interpreting in international conferences is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.