Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor in Chemistry
Faculty Position Opening(s) in Department of Chemistry at
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Department / College Department of Chemistry -NCKU
Contract Type Full Time、tenure track
Posted / End of date 22 Oct 2020 / 21 Jan 2021
- Job Description Applications for tenure track positions at assistant professor or above.
- Requirement The qualification required to be considered for the position s is with a PhD degree in chemistry or a closely related discipline and at least one year postdoctoral experience by the date of applying. Preference will be given to candidates who are able to teach in English fluently.
- Application The application must include:
- Curriculum vitae (The form can be found at https://www.most.gov.tw In this document, candidates should specify their research fields and the level of faculty position for which they would like to apply.)
- Copies of qualification documents (including PhD diplomat, graduate and undergraduate transcripts)
- Publication list an d the copies of publications within five years
- Three letters of recommendation (One of them must be provided by the PhD advisor. Recommendation letters may be sent by email to the below contact list
- Teaching statement (candidate should specify the courses they are able to teach and the outlines of the courses.)
- Research statement (including the estimated start up fund)
- Other materials that may help for evaluation
Application materials should be sent to “Faculty Search Committee, Department of Chemistry, National Cheng Kung University, No.1, University Road, Tainan 701, Taiwan” by Jan 31 , 2021.
For more information, please contactthe respective coordinators：
organic chemistry：Prof. Chou,Ho-Hsuan(email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65350), inorganic chemistry：Prof. Hsu,Hua-Fen(email: email@example.com; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65336), physical chemistry：Prof. Lin,Hong-Ping(email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65342), analytical chemistry：Prof. Chen,Chiao-Chen(email:email@example.com; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65354), chemicalbiology：Prof. Chiu,Hsien-Tai(email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65322).
4. Funding Information Government