Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will play a crucial role in processing, characterization, property evaluation and application of new materials for thermoelectric devices. The candidate will be in-charge of growing single crystal for new materials of thermoelectrics.
- PhD in solid state chemistry/ Materials Science
- Strong background in Materials Engineering
- Experience with thermoelectric materials, hot pressing, thermoelectric material testing and module preparation
- Good experience on solid state chemistry materials synthesis, single crystal growth
- Synchrotron x-ray data analysis
- Thermoelectric modulus fabrication
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Experience in handling ball milling, vacuum sealing system, ZEM-3, laser flash etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.