Research Associate, Computer Science
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises at NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research on computer vision-based understanding of human behavior
- Potential topics to work on include recognizing and monitoring the actions and activities of patients in a healthcare setting, emotional state inference and intention prediction.
- Carry out extensive amounts of software coding on the latest research platforms
- Build and showcase research demo systems
- Conduct data collection and processing
- Writing research papers
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline, with good honours classification or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience in a related project or experience with the latest deep learning platforms, is a bonus
- Communicates well in English
- High integrity, self-motivation, independence and proactiveness
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU