Research Fellow, Machine Learning/Traffic Management
Continental-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Developing novel techniques for traffic management using artificial intelligence
- Perform an extensive literature survey for traffic prediction, clustering algorithms, mapping of roads, etc to be used in smart navigation of vehicles with an aim of making them safer
- PhD in machine learning, traffic management or related fields
- Experience in developing clustering algorithms
- Real world experience in implementing the algorithms developed
- Experience in solving various optimization techniques
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.