Research Fellow, Additive Manufacturing Research
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of AM engineering applications
- Reliability analysis of hybrid, AM specimens and FEM modeling of AM process
- Metallurgy of Metal Additive Manufacturing materials and processing
- High-Level Research publications of research work
- Materials and Processing Innovations in AM materials-processing-performance application
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related areas
- 3 years research experience in related area of hybrid, AM, material characterization
- Expertise in AM materials, processing and characterization
- Publications in AM and Materials research
- Proficiency in programming with Python, FE Analysis (ANSYS, CATIA, ABAQUS)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU