Research Fellow, Behavioural Science
Associate Professor Krishna Savani at Nanyang Business School is recruiting a Research Fellow for a project on cross-cultural differences in creativity and innovation.
- Design experiments to test the hypotheses proposed in the grant proposal
- Travel to India and China for data collection
- Process and analyse data using Stata and R
- Conduct literature reviews
- Present presentations
- Edit and format research papers
- PhD in the field of organisational behaviour
- Applicants must have conducted cross-cultural research in their dissertation and it must primarily involve experiments
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU