Research Fellow, Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
As a part of the Surbana Jurong-NTU Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab), we are looking for experienced individuals with strong background in chemical engineering and process system engineering. The hired researchers will join an interdisciplinary team of researchers and participate in project to develop innovative solutions for improved energy efficiency and emission reduction. These solutions include improving the performance of existing emission reduction technologies, or ab initio development of novel technologies. The aim of these solutions is to maximize the utilization of various forms of energies carried by the process streams in an industrial system. Promising solutions developed will be experimentally validated, demonstrated, and potentially commercialized at the SJ-NTU Corporate Lab.
- Conduct research in the areas of energy systems and performance optimization
- Jointly work with industry partner in defining key process data and instrumentation
- Analyze process data and develop data-based learning models
- Develop and deploy solutions to improve the operational efficiency / performance
- Create document, presentation material and technical report
- Ph.D. in Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Good knowledge of process or thermal system, and experience in process simulation and optimization
- Good skill in machine learning/data mining, and good programming skill in Python, MATLAB, etc
- Proactive with good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.