Project Officer, Accountancy/Finance/Business Management
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab (HP@NTU) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Assist PI in research fund management, tracking of purchase and assets records, purchasing equipment and consumables
- Provide logistical support to the PI’s experimental operations and events
- Support the PI in conducting project experiments and preparation of papers or reports
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Management at a recognized institution
- Prior experience in grant management and procurement, use of SAP Hana and Ariba systems will be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS applications especially in MS Excel (using formulas, pivot tables etc)
- Ability to work well independently, as well as work well in a team
- Strong work responsibility/commitment and resourcefulness
- Possess an eye for details, initiative and maturity
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.