Research Associate, Mechatronics/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Design and develop a robotic actuation system, including exploration of novel actuation technologies
- Design and develop the controllers, including simulations and embedded system programming
- Master's degree in Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related majors
- Possess understanding of control theories and familiar with actuators and embedded system
- Experience in robotics is advantageous
- Possess good communication skills, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.