Research Fellow, Electrical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering
As part of the Surbana Jurong Corporate Lab (SJ-NTU Corp Lab), we are looking for experienced individuals to support the research for the project on Nano-composite material based chilled ceiling panel system.
- Building air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation, building envelop and heat transfer, heat gain in building, energy modelling and simulation
- Develop building ACMV system design, quantitative evaluation of building ACMV systems, energy modelling and CFD simulations
- To establish test bed in and outside the campus buildings, benchmarking of energy performances, quantitative evaluation, etc
- PhD degree in electrical/civil/mechanical engineering or other related fields
- Experience in building energy modelling and simulation, test bed setup, ACMV system, and system performance evaluation
- Knowledge in ANSYS Fluent, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, EnergyPlus, C/C++, and MATLAB
- Knowledge in building services and experience in building cooling industry will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities, and research publications
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skill and ability to work in a diverse, international, and cross disciplinary research and development environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU