Faculty Positions of Chemical Engineering
Title Faculty Positions of Chemical Engineering National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Department / College The Department of Chemical Engineering
Contract Type Full Time
Posted / End of date Now/Dec. 31,2020
Expected Starting date Aug.1,2021
The Department of Chemical Engineering (DChE) at National Cheng Kung University seeks candidates for faculty positions to begin August 1, 2021. Faculty duties include teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels, research, and supervision of student research in DChE. The search is for candidates to be hired at assistant professor level; under special circumstances, however, an associate or senior faculty appointment is possible, commensurate with experience.
We seek candidates with proven excellence in research and with enthusiasm in teaching, who have the vision and interest to contribute to, but are not limited to, polymer synthesis and polymer science & engineering. Candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or related field, capable of teaching required courses in DChE
Interested candidates should email application materials to the Department Chair, Professor Hsisheng Teng (firstname.lastname@example.org), by Dec. 31, 2020. Applications must include:
- Application form (https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fgdhttfi1l0c3t7qzab7o/Application-Form-for-the-Faculty-Position.doc?dl=0&rlkey=ov8vv7y15g8x2vou6wk2q2dkd);
- Copies of diplomas (BS/MS/PhD);
- Copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A publication list, brief descriptions of important publications (up to 6 items), teaching and research plans;
- Three reference letters (sent by referrers via e-mail using a PDF file to the Chairman);
- Other materials that help demonstrate the applicant’s accomplishments (such as certificates of awards, patents, etc.)
The aforementioned application materials (except the reference letters) should be incorporated in order into a single PDF file before submission.
The salary range for the position is based on the Salary Regulations for NCKU Academic Staff.