Research Fellow, Heat Exchangers, Numerical Simulation
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow (RF) will focus on the numerical simulation of the air-side and tube-side (condensing fluid) performance of air-cooled condensers but will also be expected to assist in experimental studies.
The RF will also assist the Principal Investigator (PI) and his co-investigators in the supervision of graduate and undergraduate students in the research team, and perform all related assignments and studies as directed by the PI from time to time.
- A recognized PhD degree in mechanical engineering or related field with analytical/numerical expertise in the simulation of single-phase and two-phase heat transfer (condensation)
- Expertise in numerical simulation (CFD or other techniques) and analytical formulations
- Knowledge of single-phase and two-phase heat transfer and fluid mechanics with application to heat exchangers
- Experience in additive manufacturing of metallic parts will be an advantage
- Publication track record will be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU