Research Associate Communications/Psychology/Business Administration/Public Health
A Research Associate position is currently available in Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
- Assist in coordinating and running research projects
- Work closely with collaborators and third party service providers in conducting the projects
- Daily operational, administrative, and logistics duties related to the research projects
- Conduct and organise project meetings
- Conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative data analyses for projects and journal publications
- Actively contribute to the preparation of manuscript drafts for peer-reviewed journals
- Undertake any additional project duties as required by the supervisor
- At least Master’s degree in communications, psychology, business administration, public health, or any related social science disciplines
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis using relevant analysis software (e.g., NVIVO, SPSS, AMOS) will be preferred
- Demonstrated experience in scientific writing through publications in public health or social sciences literature. Final year dissertations/theses will also be accepted as writing samples
- At least 1 year of work experience in social sciences research or related discipline preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU