Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Software research and development to support research projects involving applications of artificial intelligence / machine learning techniques, and blockchain system comparisons.
- Programming machine learning techniques, Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc.
- Reading and understanding technical literature
- Publishing technical papers
- At least a PhD degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems
- Programming skills of Python, Java, script languages and databases
- Communicative skills, good levels of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently
- Able to design and develop software architecture
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Experience with publishing papers
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.