Research Associate, Resilient and Inclusive Cities in Asia-Pacific
The Asian School of the Environment is seeking a Research Associate to support participatory action research on inclusive cities in Asia-Pacific.
- Conducting literature review on the use of urban greenspace in Southeast Asia
- Conducting surveys and interviews for diverse stakeholder groups
- Supporting the design and implementation of participatory action research in several case studies in Southeast Asia
- Assisting in writing scientific papers
- Master’s degree in a field related to urban development
- Candidates with Bachelor degree in a field related to urban development can be considered for a Research Assistant position
- Experience or willingness to learn about urban studies, regional planning, environmental management
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Excellent project management skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications skills
- Experience working internationally and with diverse non-academic audiences
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.