Research Fellow, Robotics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will take care of R & I activities aimed at improving the performance of a robotic system intended to reproduce human foot motion while running, for shoe testing purposes.
The Research Fellow will focus on refining the software and hardware of an existing prototype to obtain a reliable industrialized prototype.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics Robotics or related disciplines
- Previous experience in Matlab/Simulink used for the control of robotic systems
- Experience in the development of robotic systems, including selection of sensors, actuators and transmission means, integration of mechatronic systems, mechanical drawing and supervision of custom parts fabrication by external machine shops
- Problem-solving and teamwork attitude
- Excellent communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.