Project Officer, Supramolecular Nanomedicine
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Able to work closely with other researchers in the program, and assist to coordinate the program
- Design and synthesize novel prodrug systems for bioimaging and therapy in the cancer treatment
- Have a strong research background in chemistry synthesis for the materials preparation, and can perform analytical characterizations using standard techniques
- Able to carry out biological experiments after suitable training
- Analyse the experimental data and write scientific papers
- Present the research results precisely and professionally
- Bachelor's degree in the field of chemistry or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform synthesis and characterization experiments
- Minimum two-year research experiences in related field
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.