Project Officer, Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering/Metallurgy/Materials Science/Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Assist the PI to manage the research project
- Design printing plans and drawings using CAD and print steel specimens by using a DED process
- Examine micro-structures of specimens and conduct mechanical tests of specimens
- Write progress research reports and research papers for publication
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Metallurgy, Materials Science, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Experience in metal additive manufacturing or relevant manufacturing processes
- Advanced laboratory experience involving metallographic examination of material microstructures and mechanical evaluation of material properties
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork awareness, and good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research work and project management
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.