Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will be responsible for conducting research to develop technical standard for data management of in situ-monitoring 3D printing process. We invite highly motivated individual to work in our leading research institute that advances additive manufacturing standards.
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines with knowledge of data science
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Matlab, C, JAVA or Python
- Experience in writing technical reports and standards
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior knowledge in 3D printing process is preferable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.