Research Engineer, RF Photonics
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is seeking a Research Engineer passionate about research and development, and ready to hit the ground running in RF photonic technology. Specifically, the candidate will spearhead work on the design of an RF photonic link. The candidate is expected to perform literature review on the subject, to design and optimize the setup via simulations, and to experimentally implement and characterize the final design.
- Literature review
- Computer design of an RF photonic link
- Assisting in the construction and characterization of the constructed setup
- Assisting in phase noise measurements of RF photonic link
- Bachelor degree in engineering, physics or related disciplines
- Knowledge of photonics and basics of RF technology is preferred
- Background in optics-related simulation and lab work is preferred
- Background in fiber optics is preferred
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU