Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of Electrochemical systems for thermal energy harvesting.
- Development of electrode materials for highly efficient electrochemical thermal energy harvesting
- Development of heat exchanging system for demonstration of low-grade heat harvesting
- PhD in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in energy harvester design
- Knowledge in nanomaterials
- Experience in thermodynamics
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.