Project Officer, Organic Synthesis
7 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS) is looking for a Project Officer to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to synthesise natural product molecules and analogs for biological screening.
- Carry out the synthesis of both the designated natural product target and analogs, including full spectroscopic characterization and other analyses
- Contribute to the smooth running of the laboratory and carry out such laboratory and administrative tasks as are assigned
- Work with other members of the team, including collaborators in Biology
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry
- Skills at synthetic chemistry and spectroscopic characterisation of organic compounds
- Proactive and show initiative to move the project forward
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU