The Research Associate in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of optical coherence tomography imaging system and validate the system in human subjects.
- Coordinating and conducting optical imaging in human subjects with optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Optimizing the technical performances of OCT system and troubleshooting the technical problems independently
- Processing, analyzing and interpreting the images for reporting and publication purposes
- Assisting PI with outreach activities and engagement of industry partners, including coordinating and conducting trial experiments, data analysis and reporting, meeting and logistics
- Master degree in medicine
- At least 2 years of clinical experience in medicine
- Technical training in optical coherence tomography system development and optimization
- Extensive experience in OCT image processing, analysis, and interpretation at the cellular level
- Good track records of academic publication on OCT in leading optics journals
- Self-motivated and ability to work well with a team or independently
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.