3 days left
- Full Time
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Carry out 3D Printing in Architecture Design
- Computational design of 3D concrete printing structure
- Integrate with softwares: Rhinoceros, Autocad, Grasshopper, V-Ray, Revit, 3D Modeller, for 3D concrete printing
- Submission of a comprehensive report summarizing of the research activities
- Master Degree or Advanced Studies in Architecture and Digital Fabrication
- 1-2 years of working experience in computational design of 3D Printing in Architecture
- Competent in Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, 3D Max, Autocad, V-Ray, Revit, 3D Modeller etc
- Experience in programming C and Python
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytic skills
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.