Project Officer, Healthcare
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Managing clinical research studies
- Collecting data
- Informing participants about study objectives
- Administering questionnaires
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of research and data collection activities
- Acts as the primary administrative point of contact for research volunteers and internal research staff
- Ensures adherence to protocol research regulatory and ethical standards
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in healthcare experience
- Previous coordinator experience is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication
- Teamwork & excellent organizational skill
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.