One Research Assistant position is currently available in the Temasek Laboratories@NTU (TL@NTU).
- Perform various optical fiber processing works, such as splicing, tapering, etching, etc
- Literature survey and article publications in internationally reputed journals and conferences
- Supervise undergraduate students
- Provide technical support to the team, including basic electronic, electrical and mechanical support
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in electronics and mechanical works, and good troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Cad softwares, LabView and/or Matlab
- Experience in fiber optics processing will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong responsibility for research / work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.