6 days left
- Full Time
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Research Associate (Learning Designer) in the Centre for Population Health Sciences (A/Prof Josip Car)
We are currently recruiting a Research Associate who will join the Centre for Population Health Sciences at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, a joint medical school between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The Centre’s focus areas of research include population health, digital health, mHealth, digital education, and health services and outcomes research.
For more information, please visit:
Reporting to the Director of the Centre for Population Health Sciences, A/Prof Josip Car, responsibilities include:
- Participate in research projects and lead on designing mobile education modules
- Curate information, design and develop high quality instructional materials based on proven pedagogical principals
- Conduct validation and verification studies, and evaluative research
- Assisting senior researchers with preparation of research deliverables including writing progress/final reports and drafting manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Participating in research seminars and regular team meetings and discussions.
- Performing administrative duties as assigned.
In addition, the selected candidate will undertake ad-hoc assignments or projects where required, as assigned by the Centre Director.
Skills and qualifications:
- Master’s in instructional design, education, health education or related discipline (social and behavioural sciences, digital health) with demonstrated capability in instructional design, is required.
- At least 2 years of industry experience in related areas such as educational technology, learning platform management, gamification, digital learning, health education, digital publishing/copywriting.
- Project management skills to meet deliverable timelines and quality standards.
- Highly motivated, meticulous and well organized.
- Creative and proactively proposing new initiatives/possibilities.
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively in a highly diverse, multi-cultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Adaptable and willing to enter into deep learning in new areas.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication skills.
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply by submitting your cover letter, CV (including list of publications), and expected salary via the “Apply Now” link below. Only full applications will be considered, and shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.