Principal/Senior Research Fellow, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
2 days left
- Full Time
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Principal/Senior Research Fellow in WHO Collaborating Centre for Digital Health and Health Education, Centre for Population Health Sciences (A/Prof Josip Car)
We are currently recruiting a Principal/Senior Research Fellow who will join the WHO Collaborating Centre for Digital Health and Health Education, Centre for Population Health Sciences at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, a joint medical school between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The Centre’s focus areas of research include population health, digital health, mHealth, digital education, and health services and outcomes research.
For more information, please visit:
Reporting to the Director of the Centre for Population Health Sciences, A/Prof Josip Car, responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing teams in a range of multidisciplinary projects (e.g. health systems science, population health, digital health, mHealth).
- Working closely with project team members in delivering research on Digital Health and Digital Education.
- Contributing at international meetings and forums.
- Preparing research deliverables including writing progress/final report, drafting and reviewing manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals, crafting posters/abstracts/presentation slides for local and/or international conferences.
- Contributing to writing of research grant proposals including literature searches, obtaining preliminary data, estimating staffing and budget requirements.
- Participating in research seminars and team meetings and discussions which may involve internal and external stakeholders.
- Guiding and coaching junior team members.
In addition, the selected candidate will undertake ad-hoc assignments or projects where required, as assigned by the Centre Director.
Skills and qualifications:
- PhD in health services research, population health, epidemiology, education or related academic areas (for example, psychology, social sciences, statistics, gerontology, medical sciences).
- Experience in the field of education is a strong advantage.
- Strong research publication track record.
- Held senior positions in a research environment, heading project teams.
- Experience in an editorial capacity is a strong advantage.
- Comfortable working in international environments.
- Highly motivated, meticulous and well organized with good leadership skills.
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively in a highly diverse, multi-cultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Adaptable and willing to enter into deep learning in new areas.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication skills.
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply by submitting your cover letter and CV (including list of publications) via the “Apply Now” link below. Only full applications will be considered, and shortlisted candidates will be notified.