5 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Associate.
The position is set up to conduct and assist with research on financial applications of NLP and machine learning. You will be working with Dr Frank Xing and other collaborators on this exciting topic around the world! Specifically, relevant knowledge and experience in representation learning, deep learning, knowledge graph, convex optimization, neuro-fuzzy methods, etc. will be a big plus.
- Assist with data acquisition and processing.
- Assist to develop and extend innovative methods for financial optimization.
- Requires general knowledge about NLP and ML
- Highly-motivated and curiosity — the essential needs for research
- A master’s degree in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, econometrics or other relevant fields.
- Experience in programming, preferably in Python or R/Matlab
- Interested in scientific writing
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.