Medical Research Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Description Position Summary:
Responsible for recruitment of subjects to clinical trials, collection of outcome data, data entry, analysis and interpretation.
Reports to: Chair of the Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organization of and interviewing of participants or subjects from local health care facilities and community settings for inclusion in research projects.
- Creation of documents, spreadsheets and database
- Maintains records related to the research.
- Carry out preliminary data analysis and interpretation
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical or basic sciences or a related field.
- Higher degree (MSc, PhD) is desirable
- Relevant experience
- Research experience and knowledge of medical terminologies, statistics and manuscript writing is an added advantage
Knowledge and Technical Skills Required:
- Ability to analyze and interpret scientific data
- Communicate effectively with health care professionals
- Communicate fluently in English languages
- Preparing Health care / hospital statistics
- Ability to work with SPSS and Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent knowledge of using the Internet and E-mail
Division College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Department Internal Medicine - (CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 6000 to 15000 AED