- STUDENT WELLBEING
- $65,761 TO $70,040 PA PRO-RATA 60% (HEW4)
- 8 MONTH, FIXED-TERM PARENTAL LEAVE COVER UNTIL JULY 2021
- PART-TIME 3 DAYS PER WEEK 0.6 FTE (MON/THURS/FRID), JOONDALUP AND MOUNT LAWLEY CAMPUS
The Student Life Directorate adopts a whole of institution, evidence-based approach to building a sense of belonging and ensure individual students’ needs are met holistically across the student lifecycle. These services will deliver a successful student experience that focuses on providing high quality services for retention, employability and personalised support for student success.
Within the Student Wellbeing team, the Health Services provides medical and nursing services for students and staff. Other teams in Student Wellbeing: the Counselling team provides a confidential psychological counselling service for students; the Equity, Diversity and Disability services team provides expert assistance to students and staff in the management, administration and coordination of student services.
The Student Wellbeing team is seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Officer to join our team and become an integral member of our Counselling and Equity Service and fully accredited Medical Practice.
This position works alongside a team of Counsellors, Equity, Diversity and Disability Officers, General Practitioners, Nurses and other administrative support, and will be part of a professional team environment with streamlined processes and procedures. Working across both the Mount Lawley and Joondalup campuses this position is required to provide timely, efficient and effective highly confidential administrative services in the Student Wellbeing team.
- Demonstrated experience in providing proactive, high-level receptionist services in a Counselling and/or General Practice setting analytical abilities, attention to detail and use of initiative.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the operation of Medicare and OSHC.
- Proficient with computerised systems including medical specific application and Microsoft office.
- Focusing on all aspects of customer service to achieve quality outcomes for all parties including internal and external customers at all levels.
- You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This is fixed-term, part-time (0.6 FTE) position that attracts remuneration of $64,161 to $68,440 pa (Hew 4) pro-rata 60% plus 9.5% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Stephanie Dunstan, Practice Coordinator on phone +61 08 6304 6905 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement (maximum of two pages) addressing the Key Criteria listed above.
Applications close on SUNDAY 4 OCTOBER 2020 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.