Lecturer in Agile Methodology, Level B
- Based in UniSA STEM at the Mawson Lakes campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $100,184 - $118,665 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Lecturer in Agile Methodology will contribute to the development and delivery of high-quality teaching within UniSA STEM’s degrees in Information Technology and Software Engineering. The candidate will work independently and as part of a team to create an integrated and engaging curriculum to produce industry-ready graduates with a strong focus on Agile-based development frameworks across multiple courses, and teach in various courses that lead to students being capable of using Scrum processes in their final-year projects. The candidate will undertake research in a field that aligns with a focus of UniSA STEM.
About UniSA STEM
At the forefront of cross-disciplinary collaboration, UniSA STEM is developing the next wave of innovative thinkers and new possibilities. Harnessing connections across science, technology, engineering and mathematics, we create innovative solutions and groundbreaking developments across teaching, learning and research.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Lead and contribute to the development of engaging, relevant and technology-enhanced curricula
- Deliver high quality teaching informed by scholarship and professional expertise
- Enhance the research profile of UniSA STEM through collaborative research
- Supervise undergraduate, honours and postgraduate projects
Essential Skills and Experience
- A doctoral qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- Experience in undertaking teaching duties, including design and preparation of teaching activities and resources
- Demonstrated practice in applying Agile-based frameworks for software design
- Experience in the use of contemporary teaching methodologies
- Established early research record
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
- Flexible working conditions
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 2530.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 11 October 2020
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.