Project Officer, Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science/Metallurgy
2 days left
- Full Time
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Project Officer.
- Work on the fabrication of the novel beta type Ti alloys
- Work with processing and characterization of additively manufactured Ti alloys
- Write technical papers and communicating the work to international journals and conferences
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Metallurgy or related fields
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to write and communicate to journals and conferences
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.