Assistant Professor at Department of Social Policy and Social Work
THE DEAN OF FACULTY OF STUDIES INVITES APPLICATIONS for the position of Assistant Professor at Department of Social Policy and Social Work
Extent: 20 - 40 hours / week
Start: January 1st, 2021
Deadline: 18 October 2020
- Teaching in the Bachelor and Masters programs;
- supervision of the Bachelor and Masters theses;
- research and academic publishing.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Ph.D. in economy, public economy, social policy and social work or related disciplines;
- focus on teaching and research in the areas of economy, public economy, economy of organization/institution
- relevant publications;
- an ability to provide teaching in Czech and English;
- an ability for team work.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- Applicant who is not an employee of FSS MU: copies of evidence of formal qualifications, a summary of publishing activities for the last five years in the structure used by the RIV, a list of science and research projects he has led or participated in;
- List of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses.
Please use the electronic application form to apply for the competition.
Deadline for submission of applications is 18 October 2020.
Information about the Department of Social policy and social work: http://spsp.fss.muni.cz