Project Officer, Robotics
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Development of compliant control strategies for mobile printers to transport and manipulate the printed structures autonomously or in cooperation with humans
- Integration of multi-robot printing system and printing-while-moving paradigm
- Bachelor in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- More than 2-years research experience in concrete 3D printing
- Expertise in robotic planning or control
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Python
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.