Teacher/Tutor and Marker, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, or Distance/Online
- Casual TAFE Teacher Rates Apply
- $91.22 per hour teaching / $41.87 per hour tutoring / $47.06 per hour marking
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Join an industry-connected and flexible team of quality educators, offering access to state-of-the-art technology and the most up-to-date techniques. Your role will provide you with a rewarding opportunity to shape how students learn by providing them with the tools and know-how to create their ultimate careers.
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences are currently seeking applications for casual Teachers, Tutors and Markers for vocational courses within the fields of:
- Community Services
- Health Services
- Primary Health Care
- Individual Support / Aged Care
When submitting your application, please provide a cover letter and resume outlining the following:
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered.
- A minimum of 3+ years industry experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience teaching within the relevant field (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33704
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2020
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 31 December 2020. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available. While applications are invited until the end of the year, we welcome EOIs as soon as possible as we have work already available.
When submitting your application, please include the following: Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.