Research Associate, Social Science/Business
A Research Associate position is currently available in Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI).
- Manage research project
- Draft reports
- Summarize social science/business literature
- Process and analyze qualitative data (e.g., transcribe and code interviews)
- Process and analyze quantitative data with descriptive statistics, regression, and analysis of variance
- Support administrative tasks (e.g., schedule meetings)
- At least a Master’s degree in social science or business
- At least one conference or journal publication
- Able to structure and manage tasks based on given goals and objectives
- Self-directed learner
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.