Research Technician Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Cai lab is seeking a Research Technician to assist in molecular biology and fluorescence microscopy experiments. Experience in a biology lab is essential.
- Perform in situ hybridization reactions
- Imaging hybridized samples with single molecule microscopy
- Generate hybridization probes via molecular cloning methods
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, physics, bioengineering or related field
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience in biology or imaging
- Possesses good molecular cloning and technical skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Experience with working with mice
- Experience with project management
- Collaboration experience