Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering/Automation/Mechanical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop safe and efficient multi-robot collaboration methods, control and optimization methods, and human-robot collaboration methods that may advance smart manufacturing
- Conduct simulation and/or experimental assessment of the developed algorithms and methods
- Write the research results into publication manuscripts and project reports
- Contribute to project reporting and demonstration
- Possess PhD in Electrical Engineering, or Automation, or Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines
- Experience in multi-robot systems, or human-robot interaction
- Experience in control and optimization, or robotics
- Minimum of 1 first-author publication in top-tier journals in related areas
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research or work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.