Research Fellow, Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Engineering
SMRT-NTU Smart Urban Rail Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research on developing automated ultrasonic array imaging for train axles
- Improve the software of an automatic ultrasonic inspection system (programed in C++)
- Optimize the design of the automation system
- Draft and submit technical progress reports at regular intervals
- Present research progress and latest findings at regular intervals
- PhD degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Strong programming skills of C++
- Extensive knowledge of ultrasonic NDT
- Strong experimental skills
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.