Project Officer, Geotechnical Engineering
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Project Officer to support the research for the project: Artificial Intelligence Based Geological Modelling and Geo-data Management System for Virtual Singapore.
- Responsible for advanced laboratory testing on rock materials and fractures
- Responsible for AI analysis to understand complex rock behaviours
- Prepare technical reports and write scientific papers
- A Bachelor degree in Geotechnical Engineering or related fields from a reputable university
- Experiences in rock mechanics and AI research, publications in top journals of rock mechanics will be given favorable consideration
- Research experience on advanced rock laboratory testing
- Self-motivated and have strong independent and cooperative working capacity
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.