Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will conduct research on the development of natural language processing (NLP) algorithms for learning analytics. These algorithms will be utilized for analyzing data that are collected for the purpose of learning analytics.
- Design and development of natural language processing algorithms to support learning analytics applications
- Collaborate with PhD students and NTU staff in algorithmic development
- Generate top-tier research publications for the dissemination of key results
- Good PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or in related areas of NLP
- Familiar with problems associated with natural language processing and machine learning
- Strong development and engineering skills and experience with Deep Learning platforms (Tensorflow / Pytorch)
- Excellent publication record in Tier 1 NLP-related journals and conferences
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU